Hi there. I’m Victoria Smith.
I am a writer, teacher, and intuitive guide.
Yep, that’s me in my Mini (a.k.a.”Sprite”) on my way to another adventure.
I’m also a…
*enchantment field guide
Plus so much more that defies labels or titles. And yes, I love it that way.
I’m all about wild wisdom, soul-led intention, and creative magic (+ almond-milk lattes).
Hi there and welcome!
Grab a cup of something warm and yummy and pull up a chair. I brought the dark chocolate. Now let’s get to know each other. The world can wait.
I’m Victoria Smith, the resident wild-wise woman and creative catalyst here at the Mojo Lab. I help women step into their creative magic, connect with their inner wisdom and Mama Nature, and cultivate a way of being and walking in this world that makes their souls sigh with pleasure. This work is deep, powerful, playful, and sacred, and I absolutely adore it.
I believe in slowing down to the speed of wonder and crafting creative magic with beautiful intention and purpose.
The constantly on, clamoring, busy-worshiping culture around us can cause us to lose touch with our true selves, our gifts, and our own path. It’s no wonder when we feel overloaded, overstimulated, overworked, and overwhelmed so much of the time.
I was there once, too.
I became so disconnected from myself and stressed out in my work life I became seriously ill. That was the wake up call for me and it set me on a rich new path. I learned to reinhabit my body and as I tuned in to my inner wisdom, intuition, and the wisdom of the natural world around me, I began healing. I listened to my soul’s desires and callings and committed to creating a more intentional and aligned life for myself ~ one full of meaning, vibrancy, wonder, and purpose. The result is a new way of living and working co-creatively with the Universe and Mama Nature that feels endlessly more inspiring, fulfilling, purposeful, and and oh yes, more magical, too.
I found a more soul-satisfying and richly magical path for myself. So can you.
The online classes and programs I offer lie at the crossroads of creative magic, Earth Wisdom, and personal growth. I help women forge a stronger connection with their inner wisdom, courage, and creative spirit, as well as the natural world around them, so they always know where their true north lies. And that’s where the real adventure begins.
You see, I’m a firm believer in living with intention and expanding where our growth edges lie. I believe in taking action on our dreams, the guidance we receive from the Universe, and our own deep wells of wisdom. Together they form a brilliant and unerring co-creative map forward for us with wonder and curiosity to light the way.
And yes, you really can cultivate a soul-satisfying, creative, and magical way of life while still being part of the modern world around you. Moving to a secluded cottage in an ancient wild forest is not required, I promise. (But if you do, be sure to invite me over for tea.)
A bit about me
- I’m a trained Martha Beck Life Coach. But I stopped calling myself a life coach (or coach of any kind) after several years because it simply doesn’t capture the intuitive, collaborative, and creative ways I work with clients and students. Instead, a dear friend dubbed me a heart whisperer. Ah, now that I love!
- I have an M.A. in Anthropology and Archaeology.
- I have logged over 20 years conducting research and directing field expeditions into past ways of living, ritual power, sacred knowledge, symbolism, craft, and architecture.
- Before opening the Mojo Lab’s doors, I worked in corporatelandia for many years directing archaeology and historic architecture consulting projects and programs.
- My magical power is an uncanny knack for seeing beneath the surface to the truth of people and events.
My offerings here at the Mojo Lab are an outgrowth of that training and experience blended with my love of ancient and modern myths, the natural world, the creative process (in all its manifestations), and wild wisdom. Oh yes, and twinkle lights. They make me happy and I consider them non-negotiable.
- …in magic, especially the magic we conjure with our creativity and intention.
- …as women we are each gifted with deep inner wisdom, intuition, courage, soft wildness, and a generous dose of creative magic.
- …that the built and natural environment around us (our homes, work spaces, towns, and surrounding landscapes) affect us in profound ways.
- … connecting with the spirit, energy, and rhythms of nature is healing and enriching; it is an essential ingredient for a happy life, a healthy mind and body, and a sparkly spirit.
- … the key to a magical, joyful life is in making our choices based on what makes our souls sing, what nourishes our bodies and spirits, and creative expression.
- …it’s never too late (or too soon) to create the magical life we desire.
We all have sacred and joyful work to do here on this majestic Mama Earth and each of us has our individual path we are called to walk. It’s so easy to get sidetracked and fearful, losing our way for a while. It seems we all do it. I certainly did.
We get off course when we are disconnected from our bodies, our inner wisdom compass, and Mama Nature, which always point true north for us when we tune in. Life is too short to be anything less than who we truly are.
At some point we wake up and understand. It’s time.
Are you ready to explore a path of wild wisdom and creative magic?
If you find yourself nodding your head enthusiastically and whispering, “Oh my, yes!” then I know my intuition steered me well. You’re in the right place and I’m so happy you’re here.
Now, please make yourself at home and wander around the lab a bit. You’re in good company here.