I am a…
*enchantment field guide
Plus so much more that defies labels or titles. And yes, I love it that way.
I’m all about soft wildness, soul-led intention, and creative magic (+ really nummy almond-milk lattes).
Hi there and welcome!
Grab a cup of something warm and yummy and pull up a chair. I brought the dark chocolate. Now let’s get to know each other. The world can wait.
I’m Victoria Smith, the resident wild-wise woman and mischief maker here at the Mojo Lab. I help women find their personal magic, hear their callings, and make the changes their souls desire. This work is deep, powerful, playful, and sacred, and I absolutely adore it.
Leave disenchantment to the muggles.
The constantly on, clamoring, busy-worshiping culture around us can cause us to lose touch with our essential selves. It’s no wonder when we feel overloaded, overstimulated, and overwhelmed so much of the time. It’s hard to make the changes we want or even know what our best life would look like when the world is coming on so strong.
I was there once.
I became so disconnected from myself and stressed out in my work life I became seriously ill. That was the wake up call for me and it set me on a rich new path. I learned to reinhabit my body and as I tuned in to my inner wisdom and intuition, I began healing. I listened to my soul’s desires and callings and committed to creating a magical life for myself ~ one full of meaning, vibrancy, wonder, and purpose. The result is a new way of living and working that makes me pop out of bed each day in joyful anticipation.
I found my personal magic. So can you.
My coaching, classes, and writing are designed to help you explore, claim, and live your personal magic. Everything I offer at the Mojo Lab is infused with meaning, adventure, and soft wildness (and yes, a little pixie dust, too). At their heart, my offerings help you to reconnect with your inner wisdom and intuition, as well as the natural world around you, so you will always know where your true north lies. That’s where the real magic and adventure begins.
And yes, you really can create a glowing, authentic, magical life that is rich and satisfying while still being part of the modern world around you. Moving to a secluded cottage in an enchanted forest is not required, I promise.
A bit about me
- I’m a trained Martha Beck Life Coach. But I stopped calling myself a life coach (or coach of any kind) after several years because it simply doesn’t capture the intuitive, collaborative, and creative ways I work with clients and students. Instead, a dear friend recently dubbed me a heart whisperer. Ah, now that I love!
- I have an M.A. in Anthropology and Archaeology.
- I have logged over 20 years conducting research and directing field expeditions into past ways of living, ritual power, sacred knowledge, symbolism, craft, and architecture.
- Before opening the Mojo Lab’s doors, I worked in corporatelandia where I managed archaeology and historic architecture consulting programs.
- My magical power is an uncanny knack for seeing beneath the surface to the truth of people and events.
My offerings here at the Mojo Lab are an outgrowth of that training and experience blended with my love of ancient and modern myths, the natural world, and feminine wisdom. Oh yes, and twinkle lights. They make me happy and I consider them non-negotiable.
- …in magic, especially the magic we conjure with our creativity and intention.
- …as women we are each gifted with deep inner wisdom, intuition, courage, soft wildness, and a generous dose of creative magic.
- …that the built and natural environment around us (our homes, work spaces, towns, and surrounding landscapes) affect us in profound ways.
- … connecting with the spirit, energy, and rhythms of nature is healing and enriching; it is an essential ingredient for a happy life, a healthy mind and body, and a sparkly spirit.
- … the key to a magical, joyful life is in making our choices based on what makes our souls sing, what nourishes our bodies and spirits, and creative expression.
- …it’s never too late (or too soon) to create the magical life we desire.
We all have sacred and joyful work to do here on this majestic Mama Earth and each of us has our individual path we are called to walk. It’s so easy to get sidetracked and fearful, losing our way for a while. It seems we all do it. I certainly did.
We get off course when we are disconnected from our bodies and our inner wisdom compass, which always points true north for us when we tune in. Life is too short to be anything less than who we truly are.
At some point we wake up and understand. It’s time.
Are you ready to bring your magic to life?
If you find yourself nodding your head wildly and whispering, “Oh my, yes!” then I know my intuition steered me well. You’re in the right place and I’m so happy you’re here.
Now, please make yourself at home and wander around the lab a bit. Consider this your personal online refuge, safe space, and playground. You’re in good company here.
A great place to start is to join the Inner Circle here at the Mojo Lab. (Yep, it’s free!) You’ll receive access to members-only gifts and benefits to help you on your path to your magical life. Find out more about membership here.
There are also several upcoming classes full of fun adventures (and enchantment, of course) for you to explore.
Grab a free copy of The Mojo Lab’s Guide to Your Magical Morning
And build a sweet morning routine that enchants your whole day:
“I can attest first hand that if you want to
transform your days, the perfect place to begin
is by changing how you start them.”
~ Victoria Smith
You’ll also receive our newsletters and free access to our private online Inner Circle community of sparkly, soulful women.
Enter your name and email address to get the guide
& join the Mojo Lab’s Inner Circle